Social Media Strategy Plan
Does any of this ring a bell?
You’ve developed a great brand and image for your business. But you just don’t have the time to build a social media presence. Or you have a Facebook page and it’s just stagnant and you wonder why.
You’re a business owner, and chances are you’re so busy running your business that you just don’t have time to think about promoting it through social media and the returns it could bring you.
You might consider delegating the task to one of your employees, but even if they are familiar with social media on a personal level, they probably don’t have the skills, tools or knowledge to use it effectively to promote your company to reach your ideal target audience.
Hundreds of thousands of people use their mobile devices daily to check their favorite social sites and read reviews on companies BEFORE deciding to visit a business, attend a restaurant and make a purchase.
Attention spans are less than a goldfish nowadays, and messages must be succinct, engaging and have the ability to rise above all the noise to get your message across.
Why you Need a Social Media Marketing Plan
- You need more clients, more business, and more engagement (to improve your bottom line)
- You know you need to take more advantage of social media for your business (but you hate it and really don’t have the time)
- You want to be in control – of what you share on social media, and when and where you share it but you don’t know which platforms will bring you the best outcome, which times are best to post and what content will bring the most business
- You want to build solid business relationships using social media – but you want it to benefit your business effectively without draining your resources
- You want a concise and consistent social media strategy with a measurable ROI
- You want to engage your clients on social media – you want to know the best ways to engage them and don’t have the time to do it yourself and run your business
- You want to feel like YOU are getting something back from social media that actually benefits your business and doesn’t simply translate into a bunch of ‘likes’.
Here are some of the approaches you can expect from our social media marketing service:
- We will work with your company to understand the tone and “voice” they want us to use for their company in social media.
- We will communicate regularly and keep you apprised of the progress of our social media efforts on your behalf.
- We will measure and report on these social media efforts using tools and analytics to focus on the metrics that matter most for your company.
- We will reach and engage your target audience using the social media sites that matter most to your business
- We will work to reach key influencers, build relationships through social media, and create content that could have the potential to go viral
- Most importantly we will represent your business and brand in the best possible way to improve your bottom line!
Love it or hate it Social media marketing is the modern version of word-of-mouth advertising. It’s also one of the most cost effective forms of marketing your business can use.
Learn more about our social media management services today by emailing Emily@socialbuzzhive.com today.
Read below why your company needs a Social Media Audit now!
Why You Need a Social Media Audit
Whether your social media is in house or outsourced, it’s really difficult to see where the gaps are between your success and where you need to be. Your inbox is jam packed full of tips, tools and hacks to improve results and it’s downright exhausting.
The only way to remove the guesswork is with a social media audit.
You may find as a small business owner or entrepeneur that you’re not receiving the traffic, engagement and connections from your blog or website as rapidly as you expected.
Do you wonder where your investment is going?
Is monetizing your website or blog and turning a profit more difficult than you imagined? Do you wonder any of the following?
- Is your site getting any traffic from social media efforts?
- Are your viewers subscribing?
- Are you getting few likes or follows on social media?
- What keeps your prospects on social from converting?
There are several factors that could be causing your website not to be getting the engagement it deserves and are getting in the way of your website’s success.
A professional social media Audit is a smart step because time and resources are often wasted trying to improve things that don’t need improving, while neglecting the things that really need your attention.
Stop flying blind and order your audit or Schedule Social Media Services today email Emily@socialbuzzhive.com
An audit will give you the insight into why your site is not bringing you the customers and traffic you need. It will provide you a clear picture on what’s working and what isn’t.
A social media audit will reveal the puzzle
And offer you an actionable plan on what you can do to improve it.
I can take look at your current social strategy and immediately hone in on any problem areas you may be having.
If you’re new to social or have somewhat of a presence (usually a Facebook business page) but aren’t getting any response from it, the need for a social media audit is even more crucial.
I often hear from people who want to have an ‘online’ presence. It’s easy to buy into what vendors claim is “optimal”. After all who else can you turn to? Many newbies place trust too quickly into a vendor’s experience without really knowing what they’re able to deliver.
I’m a professional social media content marketing strategist in Jupiter, Fl.
I’ve grown social accounts from a few hundred viewers to over half a million.
I will provide you with my professional insight and S.W.O.T analysis as well as a detailed actionable report and analysis on what you can do to improve your site to drive traffic to it, get more engagement from it and the bottom line, make money from it.
A social media audit puts the power in your hands.
A social media audit takes a thorough look at your company, business, or product’s exisiting social media presence. The discoveries from the audit provide actionable feedback that will help you engage more customers and make more sales.
Your Audit and S.W.O.T. (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) Analysis Will Include a PDF Assessment of:
- An individual analysis of your current social media presence
- A review of your business goals and activities
- Review of your current products, services, market and target audience to determine your future direction
- Competitor Analysis (learn how you stack up)
- Keyword Analytics
- Search Engine Visibility
- Top Content Analysis
- Position Tracking
- Organic Search & SEO Ranking
- Mentions of you and your competitors brand across the web (gives you a distinct advantage)
- Input on how to improve ranking
- A publishing plan with 20% of your content being promoted and 80% informational related to your niche designed to attract engagement and a following
I also offer:
Order your Audit by contacting me @ Emily@socialbuzzhive.com
A social media audit will examine how, where and when you’re losing potential customers in your social sales funnel!
A comprehensive audit strategy with a marketing firm can cost upwards of thousands of dollars. A social media audit with socialbuzzhive calls for a fraction of that cost and can provide you with the insight and answers you need. And keep your goals on track.
A simple social audit can tell you if your efforts in social media are working for or against you.
What does social media Success look like?
Key performance indicators or KPI’s are integral for social media success. After all, you’ll achieve goals quicker by determining what these are quicker.
Only you know for certain what your goals and perception of success is. Social media ROI is achieved when goals are set, results are measured and tied back to your goals. A social media audit will provide KPI’s to track and measure these results.
You want to know where the gaps lie in your tactics to make appropriate changes. After all, no one wants to fly ‘blind’.
Companies I’ve worked with:
- Stella and Dot
- Keto Summit
- Bellmore Family Dental
- Yacht Tech
- Bullseye Marketing Consultants
- Culinary Concerts
- Nom Nom Now
- Admiral Plumbing
- Maurice’s Furnishings
- And MORE!
Contact us today for a clear picture on where you stand or to schedule social media services – Emily@socialbuzzhive.com
Don’t forget to check out my eBook for sale now: Mastering the Art of Digital Freelancing – How I Became a 10K Per Month Digital Freelancer – My Most Profitable Secrets Revealed!