31 Days Of Positive Actions for Entrepreneurs
Life is full of peaks and valleys. I recently went through a major loss and upheaval in my life. Heading into 2020 as an entrepreneur, every day you’re faced with battles and obstacles big and small in both your personal and professional life. The secret to obtaining your goals is to maintain a positive and focused mindset through it all. Sometimes easier said than done. Here’s 31 messages with suggestions for positive actions you can take as an entrepreneur that will help you stay on a more focused and clear path towards success.
The mind is indeed like a muscle and can be trained to adhere to what we tell it.
Be the master of your mind and don’t let it push you around.
Squash those negative thoughts like little bugs every time they creep their way into your conscience, no matter how many times it takes!
Every morning after listening to, reading or watching positive affirmation messages I literally jump out of bed and say “Let’s do this!”
Sounds super corny but hey, it works!
And you know what, I get things done!
Keep a rubber band on your wrist and snap it every time a negative voice speaks up.
Eventually your positive thoughts will start to win over.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information please read our disclosure.
If you’re starting a new career, just getting your blog going, learning something new… the key is positive actions.
Yes, you can do this.
It may take time but we all had to start from square one at some point.
Here’s 31 days worth of positive tips and actions to help you have a more optimistic outlook as an entrepreneur.
Being an entrepreneur ain’t for the faint of heart!
You’ve gotta do everything for yourself AND be the one cheering yourself on in your little corner as well.
Some days are harder than others.
On those days you just can’t do anymore, give yourself a break and come back to it later with a fresh outlook.
Start with small changes, then try to add one or two tips into your life each week.
Then try for every other day and then every day.
Trust me, you will notice a positive impact on your life!
31 Days of Positive Actions
1. Get out of your head and attend a performance, function, meet up, support group or conference that makes you feel good.
Not something because you have to but one that you actually have been wanting to go to.
It sparks creativity in the mind, gets you out of your humdrum routine and and gets those passionate juices flowing!
2. Eat a diet full of healthy low fat, high protein foods, colorful veggies and healthy herbs.
Savor the aromas, the flavor, the vibrant colors.
Skip the processed crap! Eliminate sugar, switch out white flour carbs for complex ones.
Keep foods as close to their natural state as possible.
It really makes you appreciate what you’re eating!
3. Stop and smell the roses. (slow down) and be mindful of things you’re doing while you’re doing them.
We all have tried to anesthetize the pain with food, alcohol, drugs, the wrong romantic partner or toxic friend.
It’s good to take the time to stop and recognize, remember and enjoy the things you really love to do on your own.
Learn a new skill!
4. Read a self-help book.
Listen to Ted Talks!
Dealing with anxiety? Depression? Heartbreak? Loss of a loved one?
Life is full of huge emotional challenges.
We all need tools to cope!
Everyone has a special story to share.
5. Feel better by sharing. (feels good helping others) Share a hug, a task, help someone else with their struggles.
Sometimes it helps just to stop playing the same old tapes in our head and be with others.
It’s a positive distraction and makes us remember that we’re not in this alone.
6. Encourage others. Attend a support group/meeting/event.
Help someone else through their battles.
Become a mentor for a child or someone in need.
7. Add a new member to the family.
My daughter’s been asking for a pet lizard…what??
I’m more inclined for the fuzzy kind but you never know..:-) This little creature will need a lot of your love and attention and bring tons of joy and happiness.
8. Make your home feel welcoming, warm, lived in and inviting.
Buy flowers, plants, put up pictures, make your favorite recipes or memorable meals and welcome friends.
9. Sometimes alone time is good but don’t struggle alone. (Share your inner feelings with a close friend or confidant, a therapist, family member, even a pet or someone you love and trust).
10. Seek a positive environment. (positive people, happy places, memories that remind you of pleasant times, good vibes and joy)
Listen to music that makes you happy. This works wonders for me when I need to get out of my head.
11. Avoid belittlers, those who berate you and make you feel small and worthless – Like those with narcissistic and selfish tendencies.
12. Have regular get togethers with friends and people who lift you up and make you laugh the kind of chuckles you had when you were a little kid laughing about silly stuff.
Try not to focus on the serious stuff only.
13. Avoid negative expectations and energy from people and experiences you know will emit that.
14. Be part of a group that exudes positive energetic vibes only!
15. Keep busy! Start a new hobby, a career, volunteer!
16. Use positive affirmations and positive self talk always!
Never speak negatively about yourself or anyone.
17. Don’t compare yourself to others. Ever. It’s pointless. And a waste of energy and happiness.
18. Have some positive ‘go tos’ ready at all times.
Whether it’s something to do, something yummy or healthy to eat, someone to call, a letter to write, a task to complete.
Make sure it’s positive and beneficial for you or someone else in some way.
Remember when you were a little kid and you had creative, happy, positive dreams? There’s no reason you still can’t.
19. Embrace, smile, learn, let go and move on.
We can’t control everything.
In fact there’s very little we can. We simply have to ‘go with the flow’ no matter how difficult at times. It’s probably the hardest lesson in life.
All we really can control is our reactions to things.
Everything else is simply out of our hands. We may as well smile and remember the good memories, learn from whatever lessons the experience had to teach us and move on to the next chapter.
Because it’s a guarantee there will be others.
20. Make it a habit to cancel out the negatives.
Learn to look on the bright side.
It’s a mental task, a choice,a habit and exercise you must practice. It’s easy to be lazy and give in to the negative voices.
Just like working out your body your mind is a muscle that needs to work along the ‘positive’ neural pathways. Keep working that positive road and it will learn to go there naturally. Do this every day, all the time for 31 days until it becomes a habit. And it will!
21. Forgive those who have harmed you in the past. Practice detachment.
22. Remember you have been blessed with a multitude of talents which you will begin to use in different ways.
23. Be courageous and stand up for yourself. Say what you want to say and let the words fall out. Like the song!
24. Abandon old habits like old clothes. Let new ones flourish!
25. Your fears are simply fears. No sense in worrying. It is just a feeling. Move past it.
26. If you’re spiritual, pray to your spirit that guides you towards what you know you must do to be healthy in mind and body.
27. As soon as you make up your mind, the universe opens up and points you in the direction you were meant to go.
28. People around you admire you for your strength and your gifts.
29. Focus on breathing and grounding yourself. Everything will be fine.
30. Trust yourself, your instincts and your decisions.
31. Believe in yourself. Every single day:-)
More Related Posts