Doing business online is ever changing. FB, Pinterest and Google all recently altered their algorithms and so will others. There’s so much to stay on top of in addition to the day to day tasks of running your own business. The last thing you want to have to do yourself is monitor your online reputation and what people are saying about you across the internet and on social media platforms. Read on how to easily manage your online reputation without spending any effort at all.
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase we will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you and we thank you. Please read our disclosure for more information.
Like it or not social media is word of mouth advertising. It’s the key way businesses engage with their clients in today’s fast paced world. And as we know it today word spreads at a Mach 10 speed. As a business or blog online you need a way to take control of you reputation. And fast!
Over 70% or more of potential consumers now search on their mobile devices when they need a product or service. And if you don’t show up quickly in the rankings, they’re not going to call.
Today, the online reputation of your business is absolutely crucial to success. Embrace the new technologies and you will thrive. Ignore it and well…you might have to say ‘sayonara’.
“It takes 20 years to build a business and 5 minutes to ruin it.” – Warren Buffet
Online reviews, social media, accurate business listings, all impact your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you.
Studies show up to 89% of people go to their mobile devices when they need a service. Meanwhile, you need a method to manage all these factors in a manageable and scalable way, without breaking the bank and driving yourself crazy.
No need to fret! There’s plenty of powerful tools out there to help.
- Monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search. Use powerful tools to see how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how your online reputation has improved.
- Manage your online reputation from one platform: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Use competitive benchmarking to see how your business rates.
- Show up where people are looking exactly when they’re looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, Yelp, Bing and others.
- Hear what customers are saying about you on the web: Monitor sentimentality and when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Highlight the most positive and lessen the negative comments by addressing immediately and using automated sentiment analysis and influencer scoring.
- Stay on top of it all with automated analytics reports, insights and alerts: Detailed reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
Sound overwhelming? Believe me we understand. With everything you have going on to run your business you don’t have time to figure all this out.
How do we do it? We partner with the Hoth in St. Petersburg, FL to help us acquire more positive customer reviews and build a positive online reputation on autopilot.
Check them out and see how they can help lend a hand to your business HERE.
Sign up to get more ways to drive mega traffic to your business and more profits online!