Whether your social media is in house or outsourced, it’s really difficult to see where the gaps are between your success and where you need to be. Your inbox is jam-packed full of tips, tools and hacks to improve results and it’s downright exhausting.
The only way to remove the guesswork is through a social media AUDIT.
You may find as a small business owner or entrepreneur that you’re not receiving the traffic, engagement, and connections from your blog or website as rapidly as you expected.
Do you wonder where your investment is going?
Is monetizing your website or blog and turning a profit more difficult than you imagined? Do you wonder any of the following?
- Is your site getting any traffic from social media efforts?
- Are your viewers subscribing?
- Are you getting a few likes or follows on social media?
- What keeps your prospects on social from converting?
There are several factors that could be causing your website not to be getting the engagement it deserves and is getting in the way of your website’s success.
A professional social media Audit is a smart step because time and resources are often wasted trying to improve things that don’t need improving while neglecting the things that really need your attention.
Stop flying blind and order your Social Media Audit Now
An audit will give you the insight into why your site is not bringing you the customers and traffic you need. It will provide you a clear picture of what’s working and what isn’t.
A social media audit will reveal the puzzle…
It should offer you an actionable plan on what you can do to improve it.
Let’s take look at your current social strategy and immediately hone in on any problem areas you may be having.
If you’re new to social or have somewhat of a presence (usually a Facebook business page) but aren’t getting any response from it, the need for a social media audit is even more crucial.
I can provide you with professional insights in the form of a detailed S.W.O.T analysis as well as an actionable report and competitor analysis from your 3 top competitors on what you can do to improve your site to drive more traffic and leads to it, get more engagement from it and the bottom line, make more money from it.
A social media audit puts the power in your hands.
A social media audit in South Florida, takes a thorough look at your company, your business, and your product’s existing social media presence.
The discoveries from the social media audit will provide you with actionable feedback that will help you engage more customers, educate your viewers and ultimately help you make more sales.
Your Audit and S.W.O.T. (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) Analysis Will Include a PDF Assessment of:
- – An individual analysis of your current social media presence
- – A review of your businesses goals, content and activities
- – A review of your current products, services, market and target audience to determine your future direction
- – A competitor Analysis (to learn how you stack up against your 3 top competitors online)
- – Keyword Analytics
- – Search Engine Visibility (crucial in this day and age)
- – Top Content Analysis
- – Position Tracking
- – Organic Search & SEO Ranking
- – Mentions of you and your competitors brand across the web (this gives you a distinct advantage)
- – Input on how to improve your site’s organic rank (domain authority and more)
- – A content publishing plan related to your niche designed to attract engagement and a larger following
I also offer:
- 1) Monetization tips (to leverage potential affiliate marketing partnerships)
- 2) Blog Auditing
- 3) Blogger Outreach tips
- 4) SEO Strategy tips
- 5) Social Media monetization tips
- 6) Website Design recommendations
A social media audit will examine how, where and when you’re losing potential customers in your social sales funnel!
A comprehensive audit strategy with a typical marketing firm can cost upwards of thousands of dollars.
A social media audit with Socialbuzzhive calls for a fraction of that cost and can provide you with the insight and answers you need. And keep your goals on track.
A simple social media audit in Miami can tell you if your current efforts in social media are working for or against you.
We have a community reach of 4 million. What are you waiting for?
Price – $99.00
What does social media success look like?
Key performance indicators or KPI’s are integral for social media success. After all, you’ll achieve goals quicker by determining what these are quicker.
Only you know for certain what your goals and perception of success is. Social media ROI is achieved when goals are set, results are measured and tied back to your goals. A social media audit will provide KPI’s to track and measure these results.
You want to know where the gaps lie in your tactics to make appropriate changes. After all, no one wants to fly ‘blind’ posting random content.
Companies I’ve worked with:
- Stella and Dot
- Keto Summit
- Bellmore Family Dental
- Yacht Tech
- Bullseye Marketing Consultants
- Culinary Concerts
- The Disability Champions
- Brand Builders
- Admiral Plumbing
- Maurice’s Furnishings
- And MANY MORE!
Price – $99.00
Contact me now and start growing your business more effectively online today!