How to Partner With Brands and Become a Successful Micro-Influencer
Numerous brands are looking for bloggers and others with small, targeted niche audiences for paid reviews, sponsorships, and partnerships. As a Microinfluencer you can make money and have a huge impact even with a small following. This handbook will show you EXACTLY how to earn a living being an influencer like all those folks you see on Instagram and YouTube.
These bloggers are called Micro-Influencers.
Micro-Influencers are people with a small social media following < 10,000. And earn a living from their bijou online following, getting paid to blog and post on Instagram via sponsored brand partnerships.
You can do it too.
Chelsea Clarke from Herpaperroute is sharing all of her key influencer-marketing strategies in this course, The Micro-Influencer’s Handbook, so that you can be empowered to develop your work-from-home-or-anywhere career as a Micro-Influencer, too.
- Social Media Marketing,
- Social Media Strategy Development
- Instagram Marketing, Gaining Engaged Followers & Beating The Algorithm
- How To Make Your Social Profiles Professional, Beautiful & Attractive To Brands
- Training On The Best Social Media Tools & Tech
- Email Marketing, Why Growing Your List Is So Important As An Influencer, And How To Do It Like A Pro
- How To Get Complementary Products, Clothes, Hotel Stays, And Other Valuable Goods
And much more!