Digital Competitor Website Strategy to Grow Your Business Online
Whether you outsource your marketing and SEO services in house or elsewhere, it’s really difficult to see where the gaps are between where you are now and where you should be. Your inbox is jam-packed full of marketing tips, tools and hacks to improve your website results and leads but you’re still not achieving the results you need.
The ONLY way to remove the guesswork, improve the quality of your online leads and target your ideal audience is through a customized digital competitor website analysis, audit and consultation.
Did you know Google made over 3200 updates last year and over 540 improvements to their search algorithm alone?
Most experts estimate that Google changes its search algorithm around 500 to 600 times each year. That’s somewhere between once and twice each day!
As a business owner or entrepreneur, it would take up all your time just to stay on top of these guidelines.
You may find as a small business owner or entrepreneur that you’re not receiving the traffic and connections you need from your website or social platforms.
A digital competitor analysis strategy is a small investment that will provide clarity to help propel your business forward, make your business more relevant, set you up as an authority in your niche, and help you create the most results-driven online presence possible to the prospects that matter.
I personally consult with you over your platform of communication preference to fully understand your goals and objectives – then develop a strategy to surpass them.
That includes diving into extensive research to develop the most effective keyword strategy, highlight the channels where your audience is most likely to be and develop data and persona-specific analytics and solutions.
My team will then track, measure and report the metrics that will shape your digital strategy for success.
I’ll tell you exactly what’s working for you, what you need to do and what isn’t working in simple (non-technical) language.
The digital strategy consultation is designed to help you improve your lead generation, grow your engagement on social media channels and enhance your digital presence online dramatically.
The digital competitor analysis & consultation includes:
- A complete website and technical analysis audit (up to 50 pages)
- Review of current content and high-quality content recommendations
- Competitor analysis (top 3 competitors)
- Diversified, effective link building plan to rank higher in the SERPs.
- Transparent Data & Reporting – Complete PDF report and video review
- An expert dedicated to analyzing and optimizing your campaign.
- Technical SEO audit including status codes, site map status, toxic links, broken links, load time, keyword cannibalization, robots.txt files, duplicate meta data, missing alt tags, title tags and recommendations for further improvement
- Customized Social Media recommendations tailored to meet your objectives.
- Detailed keyword/keyphrase recommendations for your niche.
- Advanced content and competitor research and recommendations
- Identify what search terms and queries your target audience is searching for to find your products or services.
- A complete review of your business goals, objectives and current strategy
- UX Design & Navigation Recommendations
- Position Tracking
- Mentions of you and your competitor’s brand across the web
- A social media publishing plan related to your niche designed to attract engagement and a more robust following
Once received and reviewed you have the option to implement the recommendations yourself or we will be happy to help you. (Separate cost for services)
With the digital strategy consultation, I will provide you with a complete list of leading digital strategy recommendations specifically customized for your business or brand.
I will provide you with a detailed S.W.O.T. analysis and customized report so you can view exactly where the gaps are between your success and where you need to be to compete successfully online.
Whether your marketing is in house or outsourced, I provide you with the top tips, tools and resources so you can get results faster.
FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST OF A TYPICAL MARKETING FIRM.
This digital strategy consultation takes a thorough look at your business’s current existing online presence.
A digital consultation with me calls for a FRACTION of that cost and can provide you with the crucial insights and answers you need to keep your business growing and your goals on track.
A simple digital strategy consult will tell you if your current efforts in social media/SEO and your website strategies are working for you or against you.
I also provide the following:
ON PAGE SEO SERVICES – Improve Your Authority Online
I will help you create the following, so your webpages rank higher organically in Google:
- create inbound and outbound links
- perform keyword research to optimize for the right keywords and keyword difficulty
- make sure your site is mobile friendly and fast
- write high-quality long form content
- create optimized blog posts to establish authority (images included)
- ensure your site is ‘indexable’ for Google crawlers
- create high quality visuals, data, multi-media and infographics
- ensure your site has a solid architecture and UX design and navigation
- create proper meta tags, H tags, title tags, URLs, correct broken links, create re-directs, submit site maps, develop schema markup, canonical tags, improve navigation, create Alt tags, improve keywords and more.
Why You Need a Digital Competitor Analysis and Consultation
You may find as a small business owner, blogger or entrepreneur that you’re just not receiving the traffic, engagement, business and connections from your blog or website as rapidly as you expected.
Sure SEO takes time but really? You’re pinning away on Pinterest, posting on Social Media, running Facebook and Google ads and going crazy trying to get customers.
Do you wonder where your investment is going? Straight down the tubes!
Time is money! And time’s a wasting!
As yourself these questions:
Is monetizing your website or blog and turning a profit more difficult than you imagined? Do you ever question any of the following?
- Why is my site hardly getting any traffic from my SEO efforts?
- Why am I never showing up on page one in Google?
- Do I have a solid SEO infrastructure set up?
- Do I know where my traffic is coming from?
- Why aren’t my viewers subscribing?
- Why do I only get a few likes or follows on social media?
- What keeps my prospects from ever converting?
- Why is my competition crushing me?
There are several factors that could be causing your website not to be getting the engagement it deserves and is getting in the way of your website or blog’s success.
A professional Digital strategy consultation and SEO Auditis a SMART step because time and resources are often wasted trying to improve things that don’t need improving while neglecting the things that really need your attention.
For those of you who are interested in tackling SEO yourself I created a course just for you. This goes over all the things you can do to improve organic traffic and help rank your webpages higher:
Stop flying blind and Order Your Digital Competitor Website Analysis & Consultation
A digital strategy consultation and SEO audit will give you the insight into why your site is not bringing you the customers and traffic you need.
It will provide you a with crystal-clear picture of what’s working on your website and what isn’t.
Even More Reasons to Have a Professional Digital Analysis
Don’t just keep hoping things will get better because it just won’t happen. To be successful online and thrive in a competitive arena one has to take a proactive approach!
Look at the many smart reasons your website or blog needs to have a digital consultation strategy and audit.
- A digital strategy/SEO audit saves your business money. Look. Keeping things the way they are you’re just losing traffic daily and not making any money. An audit will show you exactly what is working and what isn’t. You may be tweaking things unnecessarily and ignoring things that need attention.
- An SEO audit helps you keep up with your competitors. Competitor analysis gives you eyes into what long-tail keywords and phrases your competition is using that is drawing in their audience.
- An audit will show you where Google is taking points off. Google has over 200 ranking variables that determine when, if and how your site ranks. What you don’t know CAN and will hurt you! Find out where Google is penalizing you and keep on top of their updates.
- Helps you to improve your speed. Upload time is huge when it comes to online business. No one has patience anymore for a website to load.
- Can correct issues you’re not even aware of like on page SEO factors; broken links, meta tags, headers, keyword stuffing and more.
- Check out your visitors and their behavior. Knowing how many people are coming to your site, where they’re going most and dropping off of is important. This can tell you exactly where you may need to make changes.
- Show you where you need to make updates. Are your topics still relevant? Are your keywords placed properly, are there too many keywords, or not enough?
- An audit saves you time. Just like back to the car scenario where it’s making that worrisome sound – don’t waste time wondering why your website isn’t performing as it should and not bringing you the results and ROI you need for your business!
Isn’t it much easier to know exactly what the problems are so they can be addressed head on rather than waiting and hoping that the right customers will find you online?
FACT: If you’re not visible today on page ONE – You simply don’t exist.
We show up on PAGE ONE – Above the Fold for ‘Social Media Audits’ in Miami and this is where you need to be too! Not buried somewhere on page 3…
Can they answer these questions on the following Google standards for digital content?
- Does the content provide original information, reporting, research or analysis?
- Does the content provide a substantial, complete or comprehensive description of the topic?
- Does the content provide insightful analysis or interesting information that is beyond obvious?
- If the content draws on other sources, does it avoid simply copying or rewriting those sources and instead provide substantial additional value and originality?
- Does the headline and/or page title provide a descriptive, helpful summary of the content?
- Does the headline and/or page title avoid being exaggerating or shocking in nature?
- Is this the sort of page you’d want to bookmark, share with a friend, or recommend?
- Would you expect to see this content in or referenced by a printed magazine, encyclopedia or book?
- Does the content present information in a way that makes you want to trust it, such as clear sourcing, evidence of the expertise involved, background about the author or the site that publishes it, such as through links to an author page or a site’s About page?
- If you researched the site producing the content, would you come away with an impression that it is well-trusted or widely-recognized as an authority on its topic?
- Is this content written by an expert or enthusiast who demonstrably knows the topic well?
- Is the content free from easily-verified factual errors?
- Would you feel comfortable trusting this content for issues relating to your money or your life?
- Is the content free from spelling or stylistic issues?
- Was the content produced well, or does it appear sloppy or hastily produced?
- Is the content mass-produced by or outsourced to a large number of creators, or spread across a large network of sites, so that individual pages or sites don’t get as much attention or care?
- Does the content have an excessive number of ads that distract from or interfere with the main content?
- Does content display well for mobile devices when viewed on them?
- Does the content provide substantial value when compared to other pages in search results?
- Does the content seem to be serving the genuine interests of visitors to the site or does it seem to exist solely by someone attempting to guess what might rank well in search engines?
Google Algorithms and updates, social networks & SEO algorithms are changing DAILY!
How to Get Started:
If you choose to move ahead with a Customized Digital Strategy Consultation and website audit.
I will need the following:
– Access to your Google Analytics account (If you don’t have one I can set that up) You will need a gmail account.
– Access to all social accounts (UN/PW)
– Payment in full
I do not work with contracts, and you may cancel at any time.
Once payment is received, I begin work within 24 – 72 hrs. (provided I have received all necessary requirements from you)
Please read the important information below:
Please note – These are my personal and professional marketing recommendations. There are many moving parts to digital marketing and I put forth a great effort for my client’s success, so I don’t provide refunds once work has begun.
Your level of success in attaining the results mentioned in the information and consultative work I provide depends on several factors, such as competition in your industry, consistency, motivation, commitment, and actions. Since these factors differ according to various individuals, I cannot guarantee your success, or promise the same success I have had, nor am I responsible for any of your actions if you don’t continue with my recommendations. Results may vary with each individual client.