SEO is crucial these days to get the most visibility to your business and website pages.
On-page SEO consists of all the elements of SEO that you have control over. If you own a website, you can control the technical issues and the quality of your content to rank higher in the SERPs (search engine results pages).
On-page factors all have to do with elements on your own website. These factors include your technical set-up – the quality of your code – textual and visual content, UX design, mobile friendliness and speed of your site.
Focusing on on-page SEO will also increase the chance that your off-page SEO strategy will be successful. Link building with a crappy site is very tough. After all, nobody wants to link to articles that are badly written or sites that don’t work properly.
On-page optimization factors we focus on include:
- A short URL
- Title tag optimization
- Meta descriptions
- Heading tags (H1, H2, H3 etc)
- Alt tags (naming images)
- Keyword assessment (high value, low competition)
- Content (long-form content)
- Speed (faster websites rank higher)
- Internal linking (link to other relevant articles on your website)
- Images (unique, captivating photos)
- Mobile-friendliness (ensuring your site conforms well on any device)
Order On Page SEO services to make sure your premium pages are showing up to your ideal audience. Cost is $150.00 per page. Please specify which (URLs) pages you need help with.