SEO Audit to Grow Your Business
Whether your SEO is in house or outsourced, it’s really difficult to see where the gaps are between your success and where you need to be. Your inbox is jam-packed full of tips, tools and hacks to improve results and it’s downright exhausting.
This post contains affiliate links with our trusted partners. To learn more go to our disclosure page for detailed information. Thank you.
The ONLY way to remove the guesswork is through an SEO AUDIT.
Seriously. The definition of insanity is what? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting to get a different result.
If what you’ve been doing hasn’t been giving you results you need to find out WHY and how to get where you NEED to be.
After all, you wouldn’t go driving around in your vehicle while it’s making a weird funny noise and just keep wondering about it right? No, you have it checked out by a professional to save yourself from getting stranded in no man’s land.
Otherwise how will you ever know? You could just be nit picking at things that aren’t even a problem!
Why You Need An SEO Audit
You may find as a small business owner, blogger or entrepreneur that you’re just not receiving the traffic, engagement, business and connections from your blog or website as rapidly as you expected.
Sure SEO takes time but really? You’re pinning away on Pinterest, posting on Social Media, running Facebook and Google ads and going crazy trying to get customers.
Do you wonder where your investment is going? Straight down the tubes!
Time is money! And time’s a wasting!
As yourself these questions:
Is monetizing your website or blog and turning a profit more difficult than you imagined? Do you ever question any of the following?
- Why is my site hardly getting any traffic from my SEO efforts?
- Why am I never showing up on page one in Google?
- Do I have a solid SEO infrastructure set up?
- Do I know where my traffic is coming from?
- Why aren’t my viewers subscribing?
- Why do I only get a few likes or follows on social media?
- What keeps my prospects from ever converting?
- Why is my competition crushing me?
There are several factors that could be causing your website not to be getting the engagement it deserves and is getting in the way of your website or blog’s success.
A professional SEO Audit is a SMART step because time and resources are often wasted trying to improve things that don’t need improving while neglecting the things that really need your attention.
For you DIY’ers grab this course to go over all the things you can do to improve organic traffic going to your site now:
Stop flying blind and Order Your Audit Now
An SEO audit will give you the insight into why your site is not bringing you the customers and traffic you need. It will provide you a crystal clear picture of what’s working and what isn’t.
Even More Reasons to Have a Professional SEO Audit
Don’t just keep hoping things will get better because it ain’t gonna happen. To be successful online one has to take a proactive approach!
Look at the many smart reasons your website or blog needs to have an SEO Audit today.
- An SEO audit saves your business money. Look. Keeping things the way they are you’re just losing traffic daily and not making any money. An audit will show you exactly what is working and what isn’t. You may be tweaking things unnecessarily and ignoring things that need attention.
- An SEO audit helps you keep up with your competitors. Competitor analysis gives you eyes into what long-tail keywords and phrases your competition is using that is drawing in their audience.
- An audit will show you where Google is taking points off. Google has over 200 ranking variables that determine when, if and how your site ranks. What you don’t know CAN and will hurt you! Find out where Google is penalizing you and keep on top of their updates.
- Helps you to improve your speed. Upload time is huge when it comes to online business. No one has patience anymore for a website to load.
- Can correct issues you’re not even aware of like on page SEO factors; broken links, meta tags, headers, keyword stuffing and more.
- Check out your visitors and their behavior. Knowing how many people are coming to your site, where they’re going most and dropping off of is important. This can tell you exactly where you may need to make changes.
- Show you where you need to make updates. Are your topics still relevant? Are your keywords placed properly, are there too many keywords, or not enough?
- An audit saves you time. Just like back to the car scenario where it’s making that worrisome sound – don’t waste time wondering why your website isn’t performing as it should and not bringing you the results and ROI you need for your business!
It’s much easier to know what the problems are so they can be addressed rather than waiting, hoping and praying for customers to find you online.
They won’t. If you’re not visible on page ONE. You simply don’t exist.
We show up on PAGE ONE – Above the Fold for ‘Social Media Audits’ in Miami and this is where you need to be too! Not buried somewhere on page 3…
Monthly Link Building SEO Services
For monthly link building, guest posting, blogger outreach and other critical SEO services you need to grow your traffic online visit our team of partners who can help you rank on the front page of Google!
After all, just like a the maintenance visits for your vehicle your website needs a regular audit – preferably at least once a year to make sure everything is running smoothly.