How to be an Unf*withable Freelancer Through Creative Writing
Creative Writing for the Internet by Ash Ambirge creator of The Middle Finger project is a special edition workshop on how to write with style and originality. This is a skill that is a high-value asset these days and companies are willing to pay top dollar for.
Hundreds of well-known bloggers have taken her course including moi! Ash has made quite a name for herself with her no-nonsense, witty and edgy approach and earned over $100K her first year of creative writing! Her credibility and style is second to none!
Here’s some examples why you should take her course: (from The Middle Finger Project)
- Reason One: If content is king, this is the king’s viagra.
- Reason Two: You sorta flinch-laughed at that last sentence but you also were like, “HAHA, YES.”
- Reason Three: You wish you were one of those clever people who always seem to have great headlines and captions and blog posts and ALL THE THINGS THAT GIVE YOU SECRET JEALOUSIES.
- Reason Four: Writing secretly turns you on.
- Reason Five: Buttttt at the same time, you’re a little deer in the headlights.
- Reason Six: …And writing has turned into a chore.
- Reason Seven: You want to enjoy creating content again. You want to have fun stringing words together, and need a fresh perspective—plus a few top secret writerly tricks. *ominous cackle*
- Reason Eight: You understand that the ability to express yourself in creative, fresh, interesting, new, original ways is the key to ALL THE CASTLES.
- Reason Nine: You’re tired of having content shame. (And also bar cart shame. WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE A BAR CART YET?)
- Reason Ten: You wouldn’t mind being locked in a digital room with me for an entire morning getting.it.on. Which is absolutely a euphemism for writing our arses off together accompanied by a giant mug of spiked hot chocolate. (Yes, I’m British now—and apparently also Willy Wonka.)