Social Media Strategy Plan
Does any of this ring a bell?
You’ve developed a great brand and image for your business. But you just don’t have the time to build a social media presence. Or you have a Facebook page and it’s just stagnant and you wonder why. With digital advertising and social media marketing from a Miami area expert, your business will see more lead generation and in turn, more business!
This page contains affiliate links to our recommended partner services. For more information please read our disclosure.
You’re a business owner, and chances are you’re so busy running your business that you just don’t have time to think about promoting it through social media and the returns it could bring you.
You might consider delegating the task to one of your employees, but even if they are familiar with social media on a personal level, they probably don’t have the skills, tools or knowledge to use it effectively to promote your company to reach your ideal target audience. With assistance from a Miami social media advertising expert, you will start to see the lead generation you’ve been looking for coming from your social media marketing efforts.
Hundreds of thousands of people use their mobile devices daily to check their favorite social sites and read reviews on companies BEFORE deciding to visit a business, attend a restaurant and make a purchase.
Attention spans are less than a goldfish nowadays, and messages must be succinct, engaging and have the ability to rise above all the noise to get your message across.
With Social Savvy Geek Media Plans You Get This:
- Content posted to your social sites every day of the week (including weekends)
- Custom graphics branded to your business
- Targeted Facebook advertising used to grow your following or for promoted posts
- Monthly reporting (upon request) showing page growth, engagement, and demographics
- Content posted is relevant to your business including articles, images, and more
- Promotion of your businesses products, services, events, and more
- Unlimited email support
Why you Need a Social Media Marketing Plan
- You need more clients, more business, and more engagement (to improve your bottom line)
- You know you need to take more advantage of social media for your business (but you hate it and really don’t have the time)
- You want to be in control – of what you share on social media, and when and where you share it but you don’t know which platforms will bring you the best outcome, which times are best to post and what content will bring the most business
- You want to build solid business relationships using social media – but you want it to benefit your business effectively without draining your resources
- You want a concise and consistent social media strategy with a measurable ROI
- You want to engage your clients on social media – you want to know the best ways to engage them and don’t have the time to do it yourself and run your business
- You want to feel like YOU are getting something back from social media that actually benefits your business and doesn’t simply translate into a bunch of ‘likes’.
Here is what you should expect from a social media marketing company:
- A company that understands the tone and “voice” you want to use for your brand
- A company that communicates regularly and keeps you apprised of the progress of their social media efforts on your behalf.
- A company that measures and reports on these social media efforts using tools and analytics to focus on the metrics that matter most for your company.
- A company that reaches and engages your target audience using the social media sites that matter most to your business
- A company that reaches key influencers, builds relationships through social media, and creates content that could have the potential to go viral
- Most importantly they represent your business and brand in the best possible way to improve your bottom line!
Love it or hate it Social media marketing in Miami, FL is the modern version of word-of-mouth advertising. It’s also one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing your business can use.
A Miami area social media advertising specialist can help you see the lead generation you’ve been searching for through your engagement on your social media!
Read below why your company needs a Social Media AUDIT now!
Why Your Business Need a Social Media Audit Now
Whether your social media is in house or outsourced, it’s really difficult to see where the gaps are between your success and where you need to be. Your inbox is jam-packed full of tips, tools and hacks to improve results and it’s downright exhausting.
The only way to remove the guesswork is through a social media AUDIT.
You may find as a small business owner or entrepreneur that you’re not receiving the traffic, engagement, and connections from your blog or website as rapidly as you expected.
Do you wonder where your investment is going?
Is monetizing your website or blog and turning a profit more difficult than you imagined? Do you wonder any of the following?
- Is your site getting any traffic from social media efforts?
- Are your viewers subscribing?
- Are you getting a few likes or follows on social media?
- What keeps your prospects on social from converting?
There are several factors that could be causing your website not to be getting the engagement it deserves and is getting in the way of your website’s success.
A professional social media Audit is a smart step because time and resources are often wasted trying to improve things that don’t need improving while neglecting the things that really need your attention.
Stop flying blind and order your Social Media Audit Now
An audit will give you the insight into why your site is not bringing you the customers and traffic you need. It will provide you a clear picture of what’s working and what isn’t.
A social media audit will reveal the puzzle…
It should offer you an actionable plan on what you can do to improve it.
I can take look at your current social strategy and immediately hone in on any problem areas you may be having.
If you’re new to social or have somewhat of a presence (usually a Facebook business page) but aren’t getting any response from it, the need for a social media audit is even more crucial.
I often hear from people who want to have an ‘online’ presence. It’s easy to buy into what vendors claim is “optimal”. After all who else can you turn to?
Many newbies place trust too quickly into a vendor’s experience without really knowing what they’re able to deliver.
I’m a professional social media content marketing strategist in Jupiter, Fl.
I’ve grown social accounts from a few hundred viewers to over half a million.
I will provide you with my professional insight and S.W.O.T analysis as well as a detailed actionable report and analysis on what you can do to improve your site to drive traffic to it, get more engagement from it and the bottom line, make money from it.
Order here to request your personal social media audit today.
A social media audit puts the power in your hands.
A social media audit in Miami, takes a thorough look at your company, business, or product’s existing social media presence. The discoveries from the audit provide actionable feedback that will help you engage more customers and make more sales.
Your Audit and S.W.O.T. (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) Analysis Will Include a PDF Assessment of:
- An individual analysis of your current social media presence
- A review of your business goals and activities
- Review of your current products, services, market and target audience to determine your future direction
- Competitor Analysis (learn how you stack up)
- Keyword Analytics
- Search Engine Visibility
- Top Content Analysis
- Position Tracking
- Organic Search & SEO Ranking
- Mentions of you and your competitors brand across the web (gives you a distinct advantage)
- Input on how to improve your site’s rank
- A publishing plan with 20% of your content being promoted and 80% informational related to your niche designed to attract engagement and a following
We also offer:
- Monetization tips
- Blog Auditing
- Backlinks SuperBoost
- SEO on AutoPilot Services & More!
- Social Media Reputation Tips
- Customer Reputation
A social media audit will examine how, where and when you’re losing potential customers in your social sales funnel!
A comprehensive audit strategy with a typical marketing firm can cost upwards of thousands of dollars.
A social media audit with socialbuzzhive calls for a fraction of that cost and can provide you with the insight and answers you need. And keep your goals on track.
A simple social media audit in Miami can tell you if your current efforts in social media are working for or against you.
What does social media success look like?
Key performance indicators or KPI’s are integral for social media success. After all, you’ll achieve goals quicker by determining what these are quicker.
Only you know for certain what your goals and perception of success is. Social media ROI is achieved when goals are set, results are measured and tied back to your goals. A social media audit will provide KPI’s to track and measure these results.
You want to know where the gaps lie in your tactics to make appropriate changes. After all, no one wants to fly ‘blind’.
Companies we’ve worked with:
- Stella and Dot
- Keto Summit
- Bellmore Family Dental
- Yacht Tech
- Bullseye Marketing Consultants
- Culinary Concerts
- Nom Nom Now
- Admiral Plumbing
- Maurice’s Furnishings
- And MORE!
Fill out the form and get more information today!